Sunday, May 21, 2006

Free Range Grass Fed Beef

Well, I managed to finish Dirty Kansa, 200 miles of Kansan gravel. Gravel roads in Kansas aren't like the ones in Iowa. What they call gravel I call rocks, big ones. And when they say Flint Hills they mean that there are arrowheads sticking out of the ground waiting, hoping, to puncture your tires. I'm not going to say too much now. I'll wait until I'm more rested and fed to do that. Suffice to say that I'm pretty worn out, but feeling pretty good. I want to go back and do it again. Oh and all the cattle we ran into out on the range were steers, no bull.

2 comments:

Paul said...

I don't know if you guys happen to have seen the white cow in the road around mile 35-40 or so, but Dan and I were wanting to ride that thing too!

Great ride Matt!

mr. f. g. superman said...

Where the hell's your blog Dave? I want to read about biblical rain and hail that burst into flames and crazy trunk thumping kids practicing car hockey with a guy on a bike as a puck.