Monday, May 15, 2006

Nick is back

Thanks to Alice I made it out for a ride today. We rode out to Peterson's Pits and then up the greenbelt trail most of the way to Story City. It was a bit of a confidence builder to ride off road on the cross bike in preparation for Dirty Kansa. I had forgotten that it isn't that bad. Along with the pictures that Paul has on his blog I feel like I might even finish the race.

Nick is back in town and it looks like we'll be riding early tomorrow morning. I guess I'd better get to bed.

Here's what I'll be riding for Dirty Kansa. Dave was right about the dress code.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Black and white birds that like
to sit on fences in Kansas are
Magpies.

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»