Friday, May 12, 2006

Which bike now?

I got rid of the BMX saddle...and replaced it with a better saddle (jokers). The Mag 21 is great too. I love having the bike in action, but now I've got a real dilemma. C-Hog, one of the race promoters said today that a cross bike with 42mm tires would be the way to go for the Dirty Kansa. This is what I had in mind at the beginning, but changed my mind because of the reports of rocks. Now I've got two Dirty Kansa bikes. The one that I built up specifically for the race and put hours of blood, sweat, and tears (well, a little blood anyway) into or the Surly Crosscheck, my favorite bike ever, the bike that fits me perfectly, the bike that'll probably be faster. Looks like I'll be riding the Crosscheck and my tanky 42s will come out of the closet for the first time in years.

5 comments:

mr. f. g. superman said...

Fiddlesticks. There goes my chance of keeping you in sight.

Matt Maxwell said...

Barefoot? Yeah, but I decided that single speeding is too easy. I'm going with the next big thing...kickbikes.

Paul said...

You guys are great! Ha!Ha! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»